Jumaat, 4 September 2009

My Favourite Anime

Hi there everyone, we meet again in this week entry. This week I will tell about my favourite which is favourite anime. My favourite anime is Bleach, which is already shown in television about 3 years ago since me in Form Five. I have started to watch this anime on that time which is on television at a midnight about 12.30 am.

Next, I will tell you some synopsis or plot for this anime. This anime is about one boy at a high school, name Kurosaki Ichigo, who was become a substitute shinigami (death god) after he can sense a come of hollow (ghost) and he try to save his family that has been attacking by these hollow. The background of this anime story is at Japan, in a Karakura Town. The shinigami have their own world and separated from human world, which is name Soul Society.

This anime story now has reach 233 episodes and 3 movies but I only have the collection for 190 episodes and have all of its movies. This story actually expands from one episode to another episode and will continuously until the writer of this anime want to make the last episode of this story.

The character, Kurosaki Ichigo will also be stronger in each episode because of his desire to protect people and friend from the enemy side. However, the enemies also have been stronger than usual and have forces Kurosaki and other shinigami at Soul Society to fight until the end or die. But Kurosaki doesn’t want to see his friend die or get hurt, so he promises to get stronger and will protect them in whatever risk it take.

So guys, this is the end of my article for this week. I will come back later next week with another article. See you later. Bye.





Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan