Jumaat, 4 September 2009

Childhood Memories of Ramadhan

Hi everyone, how are you? This is my new article for this week. It is about my childhood memories of ramadhan. Actually I don’t have much memory when it was at childhood, because I only a normal child like everyone else but I have a memory of ramadhan when I was in Form Four.

The story is like this, when it comes for ramadhan at that year, my friend and I plan to make that ramadhan will make our village become a legend, legend of playing cannon. There is about two village near by our village that also want to beat too, so we all have started to find a long steel pipe to make a cannon. But it quiet difficult to find and choose the best steel pipe because the hole at the back of that pipe must already be closed or have been paltry.

Next, after we have found that steel pipe, we make a small hole at the upper pipe not far from the back of the pipe that has been paltry as a hole to fire the cannon. Then, one of my friends buys the carbides because the carbide is needed to blow out the cannon and to make the sound of the blow become stronger.

After all the preparation to make cannon has done, we all have decided that at the 10th day of ramadhan, our village must be shocked by our cannon. We play the cannon behind our school because there have a field and covered by little jungle and tree. The play ground also near to the road and when my friend fires the cannon, the people who were driving can hear our strong sound blow of cannon.

Then, next two day, our neighbourhood village also started to play cannon and every night these two villages have been shocked by the cannon. It is sure the villagers are so angry because of this cannon sound, and also there are some villagers who are like to hear this blow of cannon.

We have been fight playing cannon on that ramadhan until our village get the title legend for that year because the other village has stopped play cannon earlier than us. We continue to play cannon until the 28th day of ramadhan and this is the best memories of ramadhan that I can remember until now. That is all about my memories of ramadhan. We meet again later.



2 ulasan: