Sabtu, 22 Ogos 2009

My Classmates

Hello to all my readers, we meet again in this week entry. This week I want to talk about my friendly classmates. The picture upstairs is my male classmates. There are eight of male student in my class including me. Now let me tell you a little detail about my male classmates.





1. Hafiz.
His name is Muhammad Hafiz Bin Abdul Malek. His favourite food is Thailand food and favourite drink is Iced Lemon Tea. He is one of the IRAMA Crew in UiTM Segamat. I already know him since I was in semester 1 but not very close with him at that time.

2. Dhamiri.
His name is Muhammad Dhamiri b. Mohamad Zaini. His hobbies is playing futsal and watching movies. He likes to wear tight shirts that are branded. It is easy to be friend with him because he is a talk active guy.

3. Afiq.
His name is Muhammad Afiq B. Nawawi. His hobbies is play computer games and also chatting. When I was in semester 1, Afiq and I were in one group of course orientation. He is a nice guy and very friendly.

4. Zaki.
His name is Mohd Zaki B. Jamaludin. His hobby is playing a basketball. He is a class representative for class Finance. He is a brilliant and smart student in our class. He also gets a dean list at semester 1 and 2.

5. Kashfi.
His name is Ahmad Kashfi bin Ahmad Kamal. His hobby is play a football and he is involve in KARISMA at UiTM last two semesters for playing a football. He is a taller guy in our class. He is easy to attract people surrounding him because he is handsome and smart guy.

6. Ruzaini.
His name is Ahmad Ruzaini b. Rohidan. His hobby is play football. He is a one of fan’s for the Manchester United FC. His nickname in class in Evra, but sometimes I call him “Bomba” because he is a commander for the Fire Bridget. I already know he since me from semester 1 and we are in the same class from semester 1 until now.

7. Hafiz.
His name is Muhammad Hafiz Bin Ahmad, but in class we call him Frankie. His hobby is play football and he is a fan’s of Real Madrid FC. He is also a kind and smart guy in our class but I think it is difficult to know him very closer because he is such a quite person.

8. Shukri.
It’s me.

Next are my female classmates.






Actually, I’m a new comer in this class of D3D2. So, I don’t know much about my all classmates but I can tell simple details about my female classmates.

1. Suatika.
Her name is Suatika Bte Samat. She likes a Hujan band. She is a quite person in class and only talk to other people when is needed but she are closer with her friend. I think she is a shy girl based on looking her personality.

2. Leen.
Her name is Nur Leen binti Mahamahpoyi. She likes to watch an anime like Naruto movies. Her hobby is cycling every evening. She is really outspoken in bringing out her ideas. She is a nice girl and easy to be friendly.

3. Farhanis.
Her name is Nur Farhanis. Anis and I were in the same class when we are in semester 1. She was able to make other people felt comfortable with her attitude. She was a kind girl with a polite attitude. In addition, she loves to smile towards her classmates. That is her attraction.

4. Nadiah.
Her name is Siti Nadiah binti Mad Hashim. Her favourite singer is Dato' Siti Nurhaliza because has a wonderful voice and can sing any types of song very well. She is a student for Fire Bridget Co-curriculum. She is a nice and pretty girl.

5. Khairunnisa.
Her name is Khairunnisa Sariyah. She is a Pan - Asian girl with her soft attitude and soft voice. Her hobby is play badminton. From her appearance, she is a quiet and brilliant girl. She is also my classmates at the semester 1.

6. Hazwani.
Her name is Farah Hazwani Binti Mohammad Hashim. She is also one of my classmates at semester 1. During her free time, she enjoy reading and listening to music. She is also a quiet person in class and only close to Farhanis and Khairunnisa.

7. Siti Sarizah.
Her name is Siti Sarizah binti Saharuddin. She like to watch thriller, love and comedies movies like Transformers and Harry Potter. She is very nice and beautiful that can make people easy to attract at her.

8. Hasina.
Her name is Hasinah Bte Za’aba. Her favourite food and drink is Fried Rice and Lychee while her favourite singer is Faizal Tahir. She is a chubby girl in our class but she also brilliant. She can be friend with anyone.

9. Suriyah.
Her name is Surriyah Sharif. Her favourite actress is Nasha Aziz. She is a quiet simple person by just looking her appearance. I don’t get any chance to talk to her because I don’t know what to talk about.

10. Faina.
Her name is Nurul Faina. Reading and gardening also is her favourite activities. when come to learn in class, she give full attention and commitment so that can understand the subject. She also a simple girl and seems can easy to be friend with her.

11. Yana.
Her name is Siti Nur Liyana bt. Shaari. She love to watch Harry Potter movies because she said can bring her to a world full of imagination. She is a talkative girl and can be friend with others. She is beautiful girl and this makes people like to know and to be closer with her.

12. Ita.
Her name is Hasrita Binti Lalik. Her favourite actor and actress are Que Haidar and Dynaz. She is a nice and cute girl. She also a talkative girl and always have a story to share with others. She is also a brilliant girl.

13. Dayah.
Her name is Nur Hidayah bt Sadali. She is a girl who is never afraid to ask a question in the class. Dayah also in the same group with me at course orientation at semester 1. She always gives a smile to everybody and it seems easy to be friend with her.

14. Liyana.
Her name is Liyana Nazri. This girl is a brilliant and beautiful with her own personality that can attract other people. It is nice to be friend with her and will give a help to other friend. She seems to be close with Sina, Sarizah and Alin.

15. Ila.
Her name is Norfadzilah Binti Hassan. She is like to sew and probably it is one of her hobbies. She was a nice person and always concentrates in the class. She was closed to Faina. She is also in my group during the course orientation at semester 1.

16. Syima.
Her name is Noor Hasimah Binti Abdullah. Her hobbies are reading novel, surf internet, and chatting. She is close with Ifa. She is a simple and nice person.

17. Mira.
Her name is Amirah Syafiqah binti Jamaluddin. She likes to laugh and a funny person. She was a person who is easy to laugh with her loud voice. She is a girl that are friendly with other people.


This all person is my classmates for this semester. Even though I not truly know all of them, but I will try to be friend with them because we all in the same class and I know my entire friend will help me when I need them and same goes to me. That’s all about my classmates. See you later.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan