Sabtu, 22 Ogos 2009

10 Fact's About Me

1. Like fishing.
I have started fishing since I’m on age 12 years old. At that time I only use a bamboo rod and fishing at a small river but now I have buy a real fishing rod which cost only RM80.00 including the machine. When I went back home for semester break, my father and I will go fishing at the lake or sea. Sometimes I will invite my friend to go along with me. I really enjoy fishing.

2. Like to watch an action and strategy movie.
I prefer to watch an action movie such as Troy, Terminator, Predator and strategy movie like a war example Rambo and King Arthur. I dislike movie that the plot is slow. It will make me bored to watch it.

3. Good in make a kite.
This is another one of my hobbies. When I was in Standard 4, I have already learnt to make a kite. After that I learn to make a big kite or which is in Malay call “wau”. It is difficult to make a wau because it requires experience. I only expert in make a bird kite or in Malay they say it “wau burung”.

4. Can involve in any sports.
When I was in Standard 6, I was playing football and cricket for competition between schools. Then, when I was in Form 5, I was playing softball. Now, when there is free time, I will play badminton or tennis with my colleague friends.

5. An anime watcher.
My favourite anime is Bleach. My supplier for this video is my senior. This anime is actually about a shinigami who against the evil side. There are so many episode of this anime, until now it has reach 233 episodes.

6. Sleep early, wake early. Sleep lately, but also wake early.
I don’t know why, but this is my behaviour. Truly I will sleep early for class day about 12 pm and wake up at 7.10 am. At weekend day I will sleep late about 2-3 am, but also wake up at the same time like every day.

7. Like to eat “Kuih Bahulu” and “Kuih Tart”.
This type of kuih is my favourite when come to Hari Raya Aidil Fitri. My grandmother will make that and I think my grandmother is very good in making these kuih raya. It taste is very delicious.

8. Like to wear a casual and simple style.
I think casualty is suitable with my self because I don’t like to wear some kind of shirt that is too showing off.

9. Quiet person.
I’m some kind of quiet person that are not easy for other people to be friend or closer to me. I also don’t know what to talk with other people unless there is for important or private things.

10. Want to travel to all sea in the world.
This is actually my dream. It is also have a relation with my fishing hobby. If I can travel to all sea in the world, I can catch many types of fish and maybe can make a world record.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan