Ahad, 26 Julai 2009

Being a Senior

Am I a senior now? Exactly I am a senior, although I only in semester 3 right now. In my opinion, senior is someone who is long enough in their field and they have a lot of experience. But, as the time passing I realize that there is still many things that I have to learn since there are 3 more semester I study at here.

First of all, I want to introduce my seniors when I'm first come in as a student semester 1. Their name is Iqmal and Yus. At that time, we stay in one room. This two my senior have advised me to study well so that can achieve the best result in exam. From here, I can see that one of the duty as a senior is to give support, advise and teach their junior how to continue and prepare their self when living in university.

Now, I want to share my story with you guys about my life as a senior in these third semester. In my room, I have two junior that are both in semester 1. I also advise them to study hardly because it is not easy to continue study at this UiTM if in the first semester they get the pointer less than 1.80, they will be dismissed out.

Next, surely I want to be a good senior because I want my junior give their respect to me. Moreover, I want all junior shows the kind and good attitude because we all actually in the same path of journey, to get the higher level of education. I'm saying this because there are some of this junior does not respect the senior and they definitely have a bad attitude after all. Same way goes to senior, they also must show the good attitude in front of their junior.

Lastly, I like to say that being a senior actually give me more experience and the experience have teach me how I must survive in order to complete my own journey at here. So then I must learn and put an effort in whatever job I"m doing. I hope I will get what I'm searching for. Until we meet again, my friends.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan