Isnin, 13 Julai 2009

About Me

My name is Muhammad Shukri Bin Ahmad Ridzuan. I was born on 2nd August 1990 and I am now 19 years old. I was born at Hospital Besar Tengku Ampuan Rahimah, Klang, Selangor on 9.43 am. I live at Kampung Jawa, Klang with my family.My first primary school was at Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Kampong Jawa and my previous secondary school was at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Kampong Jawa where both were located at Klang. My zodiac is Leo.

My favourite food is Nasi Goreng Kampung and favourite drink is Iced Lemon Syrup. I like to watch action, strategy and thriller movies such as Terminator, King Arthur and Predator. For TV show, I like to watch sitcoms such as Senario and America’s Funniest Home Video. My hobby is fishing. During the long semester break, my dad and I go fishing at a lake or sometimes at a sea. I would like to choose Arnold Schwarzenegger and Amy Search for my favourite actor and singer because these two guys are great.

I am now studying at UiTM Segamat, Johor and taking a course of Diploma In Banking in the third semester. About this course, I think it is good and suitable for me to study because I have a basic account and I like to learn more about it. Furthermore, my ambition is want to be an Accountant or CEO bank and I think this course is the right one for me to study if I want to be like that. I am staying at Taming Sari college and want to stay here until I graduate.

My father’s name is Ahmad Ridzuan Bin Muhammad Rapiee and now he is 40 years old. My father work as Security Safety guard at Malaysia Airlines Sdn. Bhd. While my mother’s name is Noraini Binti Ramli and now she is 37 years old. My mother only a housewife. I have eight siblings, and I was the eldest one. Two of them still in secondary school, four in primary school and the last one is one year old. That's all about me.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan